Social Media


        
|

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Thoughts and Silence



When I think of silence, this image automatically comes to mind. It was one of those incredibly  foggy days, so I took a little walk on the tiny beach. There was absolutely no one around, and the only movement was the waves sloshing gently against the pillars of the dock. These moments are so rare that when we experience them we forget how infrequently we take the time to stop, relax, and think with nothing else going on. It's times like these that I've learned to truly cherish and to not take these moments for granted-you will only have so many times when you have the chance to just be with yourself and your thoughts.

This was done as part of a Between Lenses bloghop by Of Trees and Hues and Tara Victoria.

4 comments:

  1. Fog has a way of making you feel solitary. GREAT image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Your words made me feel like I was there. :) I, too, am so incredibly grateful for moments like these.

    ReplyDelete