Social Media


        
|

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

16 Facts.



I'm not really sure how to go about doing this whole introduction thing so I figured I would just tell you all a few random things about myself.

1. I live in NYC (Manhattan specifically). I was born here and have been living here for almost 18 years now.

2. I am the most stressed out person I know. I seriously remember worrying about not washing my hands before snack in preschool and that has unfortunately kept with me as I've grown older.

3. I can't light matches. I just can't, I don't know why! It just never seems to work (I know, it's pathetic).

4. I would wear boyfriend jeans everyday if I could.

5. I have been an athlete my whole life (I played competitive soccer for 7 years then switched to squash).

6. I have this weird fear of getting lost in crowds.

7. When I was born I was a major screamer. According to my mother I was kicked out of the nursery in the hospital.

8. I cannot walk in high heels for my life.

9. When I was in middle school I had a bob that just kept getting cut shorter and shorter. It eventually became this asymmetrical thing-super short in the back and long in the front. I thought I belonged in some high fashion magazine, but I seriously could not pull it off.

10. I cannot make decisions. When I hang out with people they know not to ask me what we should do because I will just dance around the question.

11. I'm pretty sure everyone goes through this phase where they wish they were famous-When I was younger I thought I was the most amazing singer until I recorded myself and realized I sounded like the worst thing you could ever imagine. My singing career was short lived.

12. I love photography.

13. I have a love hate relationship with dresses. On the one hand I feel so freaking free in them and like I've done something productive with my day just by putting one on, but on the other hand there's the whole wind and bending over thing. (You know what I'm talking about).

14. I don't really know how to put on makeup. No one really ever showed me how so I usually just attempt to put on cover-up, blush, and mascara. When I'm feeling super ambitious I'll attempt some eyeliner but then they're uneven so I try to compensate with the other eye, and well, you know how this goes.

15. I love the sound of violins, I think it's the most beautiful thing in the world.

16. I am so amazed by people who have the ability to dance, and I envy you if you can.

(Photo by Reena Sarkar)

No comments:

Post a Comment