Social Media


        
|

Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Final Year

I get weirdly emotional about senior year. I've always hated things coming to an end, so for me this is a really big one. I've been at my school for 13 years now, so to stop doing something that I have been consistently doing for so long is going to be hard. Sure, I'm excited about college and the new things to come, but there's always that fear that you won't meet as great people, or that you won't be able to adapt to new surroundings.
Nevertheless, senior year is also a time to reflect on the past, and as cheesy as it sounds, remember the good times. I feel like this is one of those moments where you really wonder where all the time has gone, so now is the time to really slow down and savor the time you have left.

Here are photographs I took of Isabel for her yearbook picture. We walked through Carl Schurz park, a cute little park by the river.

Too see these in better quality check out my flickr :)





1 comment:

  1. i felt the same way during my senior year but now i'm in my second year of college and i love it! you'll do great!
    amazing photos by the way. your friend is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete